Saturday, April 14, 2007

JumpStretch Flex Bands Again?


Seems like I'm getting on a Jumpstretch craze. The more I read about them and try out the different exercises, the more I like them. Here is a list of band resources from Elite FTS - Jump Stretch Band Exercises.

I need to pony up and buy the product. As of now I only have a strong blue JS band and several pallet bands that I don't have any other bands to compare the resistance to. An average band is on the way along with some videos, but I'd like to have a full set.

You can get your bands directley from JumpStretch Inc. along with training materials.

EliteFTS also sells the Jumpstretch flex bands, which is linked on the left sidebar.

Ironwoody sells a comparable product and is actually a better deal when you purchase the pair.

For those on a tighter budget you can search Mcmaster (linked on your left) for pallet bands, which in my opinion are a great product for the price.

0 comments: