Friday, April 13, 2007

CoCs Gone Wild


I get enough wierd looks doing grip workouts as is, but I'm sure if someone saw me using a setup like this they would stop to ask me WTF I was doing. The JAG has surfaced on the internet for some time now and is usually laughed away. It stands for John's Adjustable Gripper and is a modification to a standard gripper like an Ironmind's Captain of Crush, Heavy grips, Robert Baraban or Warren Tetting's Beefbuilders. The device is said to turn a gripper into an adjustable device, much like a plate loaded grip machine. While this is a notable idea, I think that I will stick to the Ivanko super gripper when I need to add resistance. Yet, I do believe John Simon has some gems worth looking at on his site with a couple of his modifications.

John Simon's JAG

0 comments: