Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Build Your Own Moon School Room Board


Moon Climbing has an awesome section that contains detailed instructions to building your own climbing board like the walls in the School Room. While this project could run you several hundred dollars after buying the necessary lumbar, bolts and a kit of climbing holds, the effort will be well worth it if you are interesting in climbing or just a fun addition to your fitness routine.

School Room Climbing Wall

Spending my first several years at college in the mountains of North Carolina, I had plenty of opportunities to put my foot in the door and start climbing. Unfortunately, my mind was elsewhere and I never took the chance to learn to climb. I hope that in the future I will be at a better place to start. Whenever I get around to buying a house that a space to construct a wall, this will be on the top of my home gym list (If only I could afford a Treadwall).

0 comments: