Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tactical Athlete

I've added Jeff Martone's site to the Fitness Links on your left. I believe Martone has several unique products that would be a great addition to any fitness library. His "outside the box" thinking is what originally attracted me to his style of training and why I am now marketing his products. You are missing out on some great workouts if you aren't using Martone's H2H drills.

Check out Jeff Martone's impressive resume on his WEBSITE under bios in the About us tab.

If you ever get bored with your current routine, check out some of Martone's material. His H2H drills and SHOT Training will provide you will a never ending supply of fun and varied routines. If you don't think a 18 lb shot can give you a work out try it and see. Remember, a lot of people do not believe swinging around a 35 lb kettlebell is such a big deal. Those in the know, know otherwise. If you are just looking for a challenge... toss on a weight vest and give the SHOT training a run through.

I'll be posting some product reviews in the future when I get around to reviewing the material. Stay tuned.

0 comments: